Crocodile dreams
(or more accurately, nightmares) last night.
Todays "word of the day"(comes in my email
every day) is nightmare.
Animal Speak says if an alligator or croc has shown up, look
for an opportunity to touch very primal energies. There
is going to be an opportunity for strong birth and/or
initiation that will open new knowledge and wisdom
in some area of your life.
Also had several dreams about my former coworker
last night Again, they were more like nightmares
than dreams.
No, they were just troubling. I kept wondering if I was
dreaming or if what was happening in the dream
was really happening. I would wake from my dreaming,
and although they were troubled dreams, I would fall
right back to sleep. As a matter of fact, I slept
rather well last night. No 5 hour stretch, but decent
sleep.
Guess the long walk and all the raking yesterday helped.
No comments:
Post a Comment