Some examples of some art work in the house. The colors are much more vibrant than this scan shows. Don't know why I can't scan from a good pic and get a good scan. The pics were beautiful.
thanks, jz...I pulled a diatribe about my last week and a half but will probably repost...I work hard at so many things and yet stay filled with a longing I don't know how to write about or speak about...thanks for stopping by...and congrats on your web thing...we don't write to be acknowledged per se, but I think there's something in every writer that aspires to be recognized...you deserve this recgonition
2 comments:
maggie,
your house, kitchen, paintings, flowers, dog
all look beautiful. consider yourself lucky.
jim
thanks, jz...I pulled a diatribe about my last week and a half but will probably repost...I work hard at so many things and yet stay filled with a longing I don't know how to write about or speak about...thanks for stopping by...and congrats on your web thing...we don't write to be acknowledged per se, but I think there's something in every writer that aspires to be recognized...you deserve this recgonition
Post a Comment