When I was in Hilton Head a few weeks ago to visit with a friend I had not seen in some time, she and I were standing in the ocean and she threw her arms around me and said,
I love you so much and everything feels like it always did, and I said:
same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was
2 comments:
I see what you mean.
When I was in Hilton Head a few weeks ago to visit with a friend I had not seen in some time, she and I were standing in the ocean and she threw her arms around me and said,
I love you so much and everything feels like it always did,
and I said:
same as it ever was
same as it ever was
same as it ever was
same as it ever was
to which we both started laughing and singing
Letting the days go by...
Post a Comment