Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2 comments:

james said...

what a lovely moving collection,maggie, esp this one and the elton john. just wonderful to sit here with you and take myself back again. maybe i was just ready for it, but they all seem so fresh and new to me ... and so personal.

Maggie said...

I can't seem to say what I want to say these days so I am letting the music say it for me. I know, I know--taking the easy way out, but it's all I can do for now.

I was standing on my porch the other day just as the sun was starting to set, and I leaned my forehead on the cool brick and just started singing don't let sun go down on me, and so Elton had to be here, and the Marmalades, well, they've always been here with me, and I am doing lots of that relfection thing.

Good to see you here. Think of you often and always send love to you and yours.