I love Steiglitz, too, Edward! He was obsessed with Georgia's hands. I can see why. And, no, one does not see thimbles much these days. I have my grandmother's sewing box, replete with thimbles. I feel most grateful.
You look like my Oreo. My youngest was given the right to name her (he was 10), and she looked like an Oreo cookie, so she's Oreo!
Lotsa drama lately. And not just in the Elmo department.
Hopefully, the new year will bless us all with happiness, less drama, and good new things.
Maggie, thank you for being such a kind, enduring, thoughtful friend. Knowing that you're out there in the world persevering means a hell of a lot to me.
3 comments:
i like edward steiglitz!
you don't see thimbles much anymore.
I love Steiglitz, too, Edward! He was obsessed with Georgia's hands. I can see why. And, no, one does not see thimbles much these days. I have my grandmother's sewing box, replete with thimbles. I feel most grateful.
You look like my Oreo. My youngest was given the right to name her (he was 10), and she looked like an Oreo cookie, so she's Oreo!
Merry Christmas (a day late), my good friend.
I'm sorry I haven't been around much.
Lotsa drama lately. And not just in the Elmo department.
Hopefully, the new year will bless us all with happiness, less drama, and good new things.
Maggie, thank you for being such a kind, enduring, thoughtful friend. Knowing that you're out there in the world persevering means a hell of a lot to me.
Post a Comment