Sort of a greyish-blue.If I was forced to pin down the hue.Of your eyes.In this photo.Kind of cool that you could take a picture of yourself every day for a year and never have exactly the same eye color.I knew a boy once with eyes like your husband's. In bright sunlight, his irises almost looked translucent, like pieces of glass.
Some days they are greyish-blue or grey-green. Tis true they are a different color every day. Have to take some outside. The natural light makes a difference, too.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sort of a greyish-blue.
If I was forced to pin down the hue.
Of your eyes.
In this photo.
Kind of cool that you could take a picture of yourself every day for a year and never have exactly the same eye color.
I knew a boy once with eyes like your husband's. In bright sunlight, his irises almost looked translucent, like pieces of glass.
Some days they are greyish-blue or grey-green.
Tis true they are a different color every day.
Have to take some outside. The natural light makes a difference, too.
Post a Comment