I really love his voice.It's very Leonard Cohen/Lou Reed.Very deadpan.It's the tone, the depth, the delivery.I damn love it.
I love his voice, too. He hangs out in Nashville often. I just never seem to be there when he's there. Had not really thought about Cohen or Reed when I've listened to him, but I can see what you mean. I think you said you have some device--Kindle something? where you can get music. Listen to the selections on Knock Knock and Red Apple Falls.i'm still old school. Just CDs. One of these days I shall get myself something better!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I really love his voice.
It's very Leonard Cohen/Lou Reed.
Very deadpan.
It's the tone, the depth, the delivery.
I damn love it.
I love his voice, too. He hangs out in Nashville often. I just never seem to be there when he's there.
Had not really thought about Cohen or Reed when I've listened to him, but I can see what you mean.
I think you said you have some device--Kindle something? where you can get music. Listen to the selections on Knock Knock and Red Apple Falls.
i'm still old school. Just CDs.
One of these days I shall get myself something better!
Post a Comment