I have tried to get up close. She starts sniffing me or turning her head away or just being goofy. She's sitting next to me now wondering why I am not paying attention to her!
Yes, she is autumn--my favorite season. I am going to grab my camera now and see how she acts and will post depending on what she does.
I love the flying ears one, too! It's my favorite. I took some of her in the house. I'll post them soon. She's such a funny girl. She will give me about 10 seconds to try to get the shot, and then she's done with the whole shebang!
4 comments:
Oh, your big beautiful redhead of a dog.
God, she is glorious.
Have you tried getting up close, right in her face, like sitting on the floor and shooting straight up her snout?
Her coat is amazing. So sleek.
Your dog is the color of autumn.
I have tried to get up close. She starts sniffing me or turning her head away or just being goofy. She's sitting next to me now wondering why I am not paying attention to her!
Yes, she is autumn--my favorite season. I am going to grab my camera now and see how she acts and will post depending on what she does.
I meant to add that I loved that flying ears photograph.
And I love how otherworldly she looks in these shots.
I love the flying ears one, too! It's my favorite. I took some of her in the house. I'll post them soon. She's such a funny girl. She will give me about 10 seconds to try to get the shot, and then she's done with the whole shebang!
Post a Comment