Sunday, October 14, 2018

Dreams

I also dreamed I had signed up to take 4 classes and couldn't remember if I had been attending class. As it was already October when I started questioning whether I had attended class that semester, I went to ask one of my professors. His eyes looked like fried eggs with yolks the color of his irises (hazel). He had on glasses twice the size of his eyes. I had a copy of my schedule and my classes were: OB/GYN, Philosophy, English, and a 4th I can't recall. I was so worried that drop/add had already passed and I was going to get a fail in every class. I knew I could not get caught up if I started attending classes, and old egg eyes was no help. He never spoke. He just handed me my schedule back and walked away into the glaring sunlight, and I stopped worrying about me and wondering if his eyes were going to start sizzling.

No comments: