Friday, May 03, 2019

My response to a thread on Bevin getting bitten by a horse

Ken Prophater I say screw him but wish him no ill will. I can't go there. I can't tell you how much I detest the Cheetoh head in power of this country, and I wish he were not in power and wish he would go away and just vanish--like a fart in the wind (to quote The Shawshank Redemption), but I do not wish harm on him. My anger comes from the great injustices done to those most in need who are affected by Bevin and Cheetohhead's ridiculous and uneducated beliefs. I have spent my life helping those in need, and I can see where programs to continue to provide much needed help are on the chopping block. Neither of these (I can't call them humans as they appear to have no inkling of an idea of what it is to be human) characters have a concept of what is happening to so many marginalized, poor, falling-on-hard-times, struggling people. They pretend and go home to their million dollar environs and fancy clothes and dream worlds. It's very sad, to say the least.

Note: I am only posting this as a matter of record. Jeez, I feel Big Brother is everywhere and I can't say anything for fear of someone coming in and arresting me!

No comments: