Heading to E'town tomorrow for a meet-up to get our oldest grandson, Isaac. We will the drive from E'town to Nashville and spend a few nights there so he can spend some time with his cousins. We (his Gigi and Pepaw) plan to take him to the Parthenon and then to the Frist to see an exibit featuring Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and other works from Mexican artists. I think he'll love the 42 ft tall statue of Athena at the Parthenon, and I hope he also enjoys the art exhibit. We may even go to the Adventure Science Center before we head back to Madville on Wednesday. He loves the Adventure Science Center! Chemistry and Biology fascinate him. At age 5, he was quizzing me on the Periodic Table of Elements. I actually did very well, thank you! I love Patti Smith on so many levels. Her music, of course, but her books and photos have me pondering and researching for hours, at times. Thank you, Patti. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment