Thank you, Talia. This one is in a frame in the dining room. I still can't really look at pictures of my dad, but I took this one out and scanned it. Blurry because I can't seem to figure out how to get a good scan but the pic itself is not blurry. It's very clear--I can even see my dad's eyes.
5 comments:
Beautiful photo, Maggie.
Thank you, Talia. This one is in a frame in the dining room. I still can't really look at pictures of my dad, but I took this one out and scanned it. Blurry because I can't seem to figure out how to get a good scan but the pic itself is not blurry. It's very clear--I can even see my dad's eyes.
Speaking of fathers my dad just celebrated his 50th birthday this weekend. The older we get the more I love and appreciate him.
Wow--just 50...my dad was 13 years older than my mom...she will turn 72 in a few weeks...I will be 49 in November...your dad is young (and so am I!).
Hard for me to think I can be almost 50!
Hope you guys enjoyed your dad's b'day!
I am also 13 years older than my husband.
Post a Comment