Man...oh, man...for those of us who can choose, we make our own world...I'm fucking sick of making my own filled with tears, but I sure as hell love this song...
gracious! what great choices for this rainy blue sunday morning! thank you, thank you, maggie, i love them all. esp lucinda.
I was in a strange place last night (as you can tell)...yes, especially the Lucinda
i borrowed a line from her song for the title of one of mine. i do love the song, and the lyrics are exquisite.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
gracious! what great choices for this rainy blue sunday morning! thank you, thank you, maggie, i love them all. esp lucinda.
I was in a strange place last night (as you can tell)...yes, especially the Lucinda
i borrowed a line from her song for the title of one of mine. i do love the song, and the lyrics are exquisite.
Post a Comment