The tornado caused quite a bit of damage in the town I work in but not here, thankfully.
Now, the ice.
This pic was from Google images, but there was a great pic in our paper this morning that shows the trees and landscape that I should scan. The trees in my yard look like this pic.
It is quite beautiful but so destructive. We're just lucky that our power was only out about 6 hours...there are folks in town who still don't have power so no school again tomorrow.
By the way, I just keep seeing your name pop up in so many places. You are doing some good stuff with your reviews and poetry. So glad for you. Keep it up, Talia!
2 comments:
Wow, what a picture! Glad you survived the tornado.
The tornado caused quite a bit of damage in the town I work in but not here, thankfully.
Now, the ice.
This pic was from Google images, but there was a great pic in our paper this morning that shows the trees and landscape that I should scan. The trees in my yard look like this pic.
It is quite beautiful but so destructive. We're just lucky that our power was only out about 6 hours...there are folks in town who still don't have power so no school again tomorrow.
By the way, I just keep seeing your name pop up in so many places. You are doing some good stuff with your reviews and poetry. So glad for you. Keep it up, Talia!
Post a Comment