Sunday, October 12, 2008

The one moon among the many moons




8 comments:

LKD said...

How cool is that.

I've always been in love with the moon.

I used to think the man in the moon was my father.

Jo A. T.B. said...

I love the moon Maggie, right now it's almost full here. The weather is still beautiful too, I like taking night strolls when the moon is lighting the night. Neat photo!

Maggie said...

I love this picture. When I get settled in an office (which may actually turn out to be here in town--yay!), I would like to find a poster with this shot and hang it up in there.

I've been a moon watcher for years.

karen said...

I love the moon and October. :-)

Calder said...

(((((((((Maggie))))))))

As a friend of course.
Smiles!

Maggie said...

Karen,

I love both as well...this is my favorite time of the year. Thanks for stopping by!

Calder,

Thanks for the smiles! One can never get enough of those.

Been swamped at work--so much to learn! I feel a bit overwhelmed, but I know I'll soon understand the process better.

I don't doubt my ability to listen and help assuage some concerns, but there is so much more involved in Crisis work than that.

Bill said...

Yep, cool.

It's a bit odd, but I've been noticing a lot of morning moons long after sunrise (perhaps because I often walk west to work now and I'm looking in the right direction).

The moon was still hanging out in the western sky even at 9am this morning--very neat.

Maggie said...

Bill,

Many, many times on my morning walks with Molly, I see the moon. Sometimes as late as 10 a.m.

Interesting to see them both hanging out together.