This is the first Michael Crichton I read. Sorry to read of his death. Can't post to my blog directly (once again), but I'm hanging in here.
Oh Maggie,I don't even see your old posts, I wonder what's up! Yes, Michael Crichton was very talented. Hope your blog comes back up, you poor thing! :)
Wow...all my posts are gone? Guess it's time for me to go.The universe may be speaking to me.:)I am so tired most days I don't even think about writing anything, but on those rare days of late that I really want to write, I come here and find I can't post anything.So, my best to everyone. Maybe one day I'll be back.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh Maggie,
I don't even see your old posts, I wonder what's up! Yes, Michael Crichton was very talented. Hope your blog comes back up, you poor thing! :)
Wow...all my posts are gone?
Guess it's time for me to go.
The universe may be speaking to me.
:)
I am so tired most days I don't even think about writing anything, but on those rare days of late that I really want to write, I come here and find I can't post anything.
So, my best to everyone. Maybe one day I'll be back.
Post a Comment