Saturday, November 15, 2008

John Prine - Sam Stone - 1989

John 20 years ago...the years and cancer have taken their toll on John, but he sang this last night. He sounded so strong--voice clear--the whole Palace hushed.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I am not a paranoid person (for the most part) but I can't post on my blog and I can't even get a you tube video now.

I just went to youtube and was going to post a song, but it didn't give an option for bloggers to post.

Anyone got any ideas?

Maybe I am supposed to be silent now.

Maybe this is a trial.

I feel frustrated. I have things I want to say. I have things I need to say.

I have outlets with shorts in them.

Bummer.

ahhhhhhhhhh......

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hey Maggie,

You need to use the embed code to the right of the video on utube and copy link, hit new post, and you'll see a tab above the text area that says html click that tag. and then paste the embed code from utube video.

Then hit compose tab at top of new post area, and you can add text, and hit preview to view your video and text! I found this in the blog help! I'm still trying to figure out how to put in a permalink! :)

If your're still unsure, I'll try to find the help page I looked it up on! :)

Maggie said...

Thanks, Jo. I tried again last night but it still didn't work.

Oh well!