Strange dreams last night. In one of them (which seemed to be one continuous dream with plot changes), Patti met me downtown. I am not sure why. It seems she was "driven" to take me to dinner. When I saw her, I did not understand how she looked. She had metal angel wings that stood out around her back. I thought it was a costume, so I thought maybe it was Halloween. There was a person in a blue outfit next to her. The outfit appeared to be some kind of a bug with a half-smile on its face. It didn't speak but seemed to control Patti. When I started questioning dinner, her wings fold up and were hidden behind her. The blue bug's face became a man's face. He looked vaguely familiar and was telling her it was time to go. He seemed slightly inebriated. I wanted to ask her how she folded up those metal wings, but they were gone before I could say anything.
Then, I was trying to find my way back to a group of people who hung out in the niches and hidden places of downtown Madville. There were firefighters, truckers, teachers, waitresses, and people from many professions who would gather there to have a great time. I left there to go get some other people so they would believe me that other people loved to have fun and just be silly, but they had to hide or meet in hidden places to do so. The fun was palpable there. When I left there to go get some friends or tell others, I kept getting lost in the same 2 to 3 city blocks. Every time I turned down a street that I thought was familiar, I kept getting confused, and I could not find my way back.
Then, there was a Christmas parade, so I thought I could follow it and know my way back to the fun people, but then, I was seeing Julianne Moore in a film. Her inner thighs looked like they had scales, so I thought they were tattoos. And then she was spreading her legs in the film and I was thinking that is just Julianne Moore wanting to show off her body, and she spread her legs all the way and there were no vaginal, urinary nor rectal openings. and it was clear that there was a damn good reason she was spreading her legs. And, then, I was Julianne Moore, and Jared scooped me up and was carrying me. We exchanged a deep kiss and I said "do not let me go. do not let me go" and he said he would not. and he carried my strange body through winding streets and parade madness and then we came to a place where many people could see us and we spoke some words, which I cannot remember to continue our journey, and then we started climbing a winding rock staircase. It was very narrow. He had to set me down and help me. he had to lift my naked body above an alcove with a railing. I could see men looking at me and wondering if we were "found out." he kept climbing, and we reached room with white chalky walls and blue light. He placed me on the bed, and I woke up.
Strange dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment