🎼We three kings of cacti ignored/thirsted and longed as our human ignored/our need for water, nutrients and shelter/hoping for wonders from afar.🎼 Poor, dead cacti. I wouldn't have thought about them and haven't thought about them, but I was sitting on my porch hoping to see Animal Control show up (which they didn't). I don't want any dogs or cats in the shelter, but the people across the street have two dogs running wild, and I have an elderly dog going out back to potty. I don't want her attacked. The two across the street are pit bull mixes. They seem to be young, but I don't know anything about them. They were in my backyard late yesterday afternoon and again today. They were in the street, and I was fearful they would get hit by a car. So, as I was watching and waiting, I was humming to my dead cacti.


No comments:
Post a Comment