Last night's dream:
Dawn comes in to see me to tell me she's being released. I tell her I will meet her at her apartment to help her pack things. She asks me to wait for her to get there before I do anything. I arrive at the apartment and Greg is there (no clue who he is but he looks like Robert Downey, Jr) . It is obvious we know one another though I don't recognize him. There is a very intimate feeling though we don't touch.
Dawn has been incarcerated, but her cell is an apartment. Very bohemian. No bars on the windows nor on the doors. It's late in the evening and it's raining. Greg and I are looking around the apartment trying to figure out what to do, so I decide to wash dishes. On the counter in the kitchen are several pairs of shoes and boots. As I washed dishes, I also washed Dawn's shoes and boots. I remember one pair of shoes (and a pair of boots) were brushed suede in a lime green color. After I washed those, I washed a pair of above-the-knee boots in a brown brushed suede. Then I washed a few dishes and began to worry that perhaps I shouldn't have washed the shoes and boots, so I took a hair dryer in the livingroom (don't remember how they got there) and tried to start drying them before Dawn got there.
Greg was talking to Sherry (who happened to be sprawled out on the livingroom floor like a cat--and like a cat, she expected me to keep stepping over her or walking around her). She wanted Greg to be interested in her, but he just kept looking at me and smiling and making me feel uncomfortable but excited.
The dream shifts to another scene. Sherry is blocking a door and won't let me in. Her entire family has joined arms and are virtually blockading the entrance to a place I can't quite place. It was a large building with very ornate, sort of rococo and art deco style walls. That's all.
Don't know why I am wanting to record these dreams. What purpose will it serve?
No comments:
Post a Comment