One of my favorite Cohen songs. Tori Amos does an amazing version on Tower of Song.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I listed to Cohen a lot when I was in high school, and don't think I've heard any of his music since.
Recipes? Well, I will give you this extremely simple jello recipe that I've used a couple times lately when asked or offering to bring a dessert:
Orange Jello Supreme
1 can mandarin oranges, drained 2 boxes orange jello (3 oz. eache) 1 tub whipped cream
Prepare jello according to package directions, pour into bowl with oranges. Place in refrigerator until jello is syrupy, then fold in the whipped cream. Return to refrigerator until jello mixture is set.
2 comments:
I listed to Cohen a lot when I was in high school, and don't think I've heard any of his music since.
Recipes? Well, I will give you this extremely simple jello recipe that I've used a couple times lately when asked or offering to bring a dessert:
Orange Jello Supreme
1 can mandarin oranges, drained
2 boxes orange jello (3 oz. eache)
1 tub whipped cream
Prepare jello according to package directions, pour into bowl with oranges. Place in refrigerator until jello is syrupy, then fold in the whipped cream. Return to refrigerator until jello mixture is set.
Sounds refreshing...I'll try it. Thanks, T!
Post a Comment