Thanks to LKD who brought this back to me...I remember when I saw Cats and how this song stayed with me for months and months...been such a long time ago...
Touch me/it's so easy to leave me/all alone with the memory/of our days in the sun
If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is...
2 comments:
good morning, maggie
What a wonderful way to start my day!
Thank you so much, one of my favorite songs.
I'm sitting with my grandchildren, RioNizhoni, he's 9, and Kaipua, she's 7. Today begins their spring break and I'm helping take care of them this week.
I was so happy to tell them about this marvelous play and encourage them to ask their parents to take them to see it whenever the opportunity might come up.
I've enjoyed your warmhearted sharing on your posts and it's nice to say hello.
I'm trying to work on a blog but it's my first time and I'm kind of intimidated. My daughter Layli tells me it's like writing in an open diary. I've never written in a diary let alone an open one. When I post my first blog I guess then I'll show it on my profile. I'm trying to find a way to start. I don't know what I'm doing but I'll take the plunge.
Mahalo (thank you) again,
and Aloha (love),
Lynn Sherrin
Good morning, Sherrin. So glad you stopped by and that you enjoy my little musings!
I also hope you enjoy your week with the grandchildren--can't imagine not enjoying a week in Hawaii and not enjoying being with the grandkids! Yes, do indeed encourage them to see Cats--it's delightful.
I have one grandchild--he's 8 1/2 months old, and I know how much joy he brings to my life.
To get started with your blog, just make an entry--anything you want to talk about. You are doing it for you.
When I started blogging, it felt odd to be writing things out here in cyberworld which had been things I primarily would have joteed down in my journal.
Now I just go with the flow. If I feel like writing a poem, I do that. If I feel like gabbing away about my day, I do that. If I feel like posting someone else's poem, I do that. Or if I feel like putting something from YouTube, I do that.
Just think about it as a friend. Be as personal or impersonal as you want to be. Before you know it, that blank screen will become a dear friend to you. Some people have agendas with their blogs, which can be interesting. I just write what I want--no particular plan.
Glad you stopped by, and I'll be sure to stop by and visit you!
Post a Comment