i love it too...heard her sing it before the album was released...my brother introduced me to Lucinda many years ago, long before she had made much of a name for herself...I knew then that there was something so raw and vulnerable and aching and strong in her voice and her words that I wanted more and more and she has not disappointed...I want to go see her again soon...
2 comments:
my daughter introduced me to her, and this is one of my favorites. thanks for posting.
i love it too...heard her sing it before the album was released...my brother introduced me to Lucinda many years ago, long before she had made much of a name for herself...I knew then that there was something so raw and vulnerable and aching and strong in her voice and her words that I wanted more and more and she has not disappointed...I want to go see her again soon...
Post a Comment