Can't
get YouTube videos to post on my blog any longer,
but if I could, this is the one I would post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e0EQlQXoEo
Lots to do today. I am cooking dinner for my mother-
and father-in-law tonight--it is her 89th birthday
today. She's an amazing woman who looks at least
10-15 years younger than her age.
Already mowed this morning, paid some bills,
took a shower, did a load of laundry, applied
for a job, and now I am headed out to get some groceries
and hydrocortisone for this poison ivy--it's getting to me.
The funeral for the two little girls is today in Louisville.
I know the great-grandmother of one of them, as well
as the aunts and uncles. It is just such a tragedy.
They were crossing the street--the mother of one
them holding their hands--one child on either side
of her. A man eluding the police (not clear if he was
drunk or not) ran a red light and hit them as they
were crossing the street. The mother was injured
but is expected to recover from the physical injuries.
Anyone who reads this, do whatever it is you do to send
peace and comfort to the families of these sweet little
girls--4 & 5 years old.
3 comments:
I liked the tribute. He was looker in his youth...but it didn't last. I love the song "Jackson."
What a tragedy about the two girls. Dang, how things can change in an instant. Life is so precious.
Hope your week is a good one friend. Much trouble here at home, very sad and mad about a very horrible thing that happened to my daughter a couple weeks ago. (R) We are dealing with it, but it is not easy.
Peace Maggie
T,
Nothing lasts forever...I think he only got better looking the older he got...
C,
I am sorry to hear about these problems...I do so hope that things get worked out...you take care
Post a Comment