Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Molly
Totally off topic here but have to vent. If Molly does not quit licking, I'm going to lose my frigging mind! Arrrrgggghhhhhh! It is really getting on my nerves. We are doing everything we know to do except putting her in a collar, which I am going to have to do if she doesn't stop. It is driving me bonkers! She's on steroids, gabapentin, zyrtec, and Tussigon as needed. She has pulled her fur out with her teeth and chewed herself and created lick granulomas on every leg. This is the worst flare up ever! We could have a series of tests done to try to determine what she is allergic to, and then a serum would be created, and we would have to give it to her for several months at a tremendous expense. The vet keeps pushing Apoquel, but I tried it once and she started vomiting up blood. I don't feel good about trying it again. We don't bath her because that makes her skin drier even when using an oatmeal bath. Aye yi yi. I feel bad for her, but I don't know what to do. .You guys have heard all of this before. You know that Molly goes through this every fall and every spring. I know it will pass, but I sure need some patience right now. I have had it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment