Monday, November 11, 2019

Snow predicted

We are supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow this afternoon into the evening hours. I love snow (when I don't have to drive in it), so I am okay with that. 

I realize that I am going to have to start typing my goals in here every day. It seems I was making some progress with my mood when I was trying to attain some goals.  So, here goes:

Brush my teeth
Wash my face
Fix my hair
Get dressed
Water the plants
Cook lunch
Sweep the floors
Mail a package to Dixie
Wash dishes
Edit some photos
Read some of The Goldfinch (the book I am currently reading)
Do some cleaning in Wes's room

I am sure anyone who is "well" would look at this list and feel one of two things: sadness that the writer of these words has to tell herself to wash her face, brush her teeth, etc--you, know basic hygiene things. Or, they may feel apathetic and wonder why anyone would take the time to make such a stupid list which does not include anything particularly motivating.  That reader would be someone with little empathy and no understanding of the daily fight to be better.  But, I am not writing these words for a reader, other than this reader, me.

So, here's a pic I took at my mother's two years ago. I am going to try to just add one pic per day. It's hard to keep up with my journal part of this blog with all of the pics I have been posting.


No comments: