I do not even know why I am bothering to share this. Perhaps because I am happy the Chiefs won and feel good tonight even though I don't like football and don't watch it. I have always liked this song, and I like this article about the song and its significance, but I will lay money that no one will read the article and probably most of you could care less about Beck or my thoughts. That's just a general observation of mine with FB. No one says much about anything I have to say. You guys may click like on a photo or recipe, and I appreciate that, but no one usually engages in a conversation here about a poem, music, books, or literature. Perhaps I am asking too much. So, I don't care tonight. I love the song and think it was pure genius on Beck's part. And, this shall vanish, as so very many of my posts do, tomorrow. For now, I shall listen to the song and ready myself for bed.
This is a post I shared on FB this evening. I would lay money no one will respond to this post. I shared an article from Spin magazine about Beck's song Loser.
No comments:
Post a Comment