Sunday, April 26, 2020

Week One: Extremely unhealthy fat

Week One

I am now officially at my largest--262 pounds.  This is the last Sunday in April (the 26th, I think).

262 pounds.  In January, I weighed 257.  That was bad enough.  There appears to be no limit to my ability to gain weight.

So, here I go again.
Last Sunday of April: 262 pounds
Breakfast:  thin pork chop cooked in canola oil, slice of nutty oat bread with butter, coffee with creamer                   Calories (in order)  130, 130, 30 --total 290
Lunch: Baked ziti    Calories: guessing  400
Evening: Margaritas, chips, Ritz crackers with cheese         Calories: 800, 400, 450= 1,650

So, as always, the evening margaritas win.  I have to give them up.  When I don't drink, I don't eat chips and crackers.  Or, I don't eat as many.  Total calories today:  2,340.  That, my dear readers, (who are nonexistent) is why I am fat and getting fatter every day.  Way too many calories and no activity.

Monday, April 27

262.2 pounds
Breakfast: pan-seared thin pork chop cooked in canola oil, leftover au gratin potatoes, chocolate almond milk, coffee with creamer.  Calories: 130, 150, 80, 30. Total: 390

Lunch: Baked ziti            400
Dinner/Evening: margaritas (so far, 700 calories which means a total of 1,490 for the day). Looks like I can't eat if I want to stay under 1,500. I bet I will eat.

A piece of sharp cheddar cheese: 90 calories        Total:         1,580 (calorie deficit -760)

Tuesday, April 28

260.4 pounds
Breakfast: milk, country ham, scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, biscuit with butter and apricot preserves, two thin slices cheddar cheese from cheese block.  Calories: 90, 175, 135, 250, 50
Total at breakfast: 700
Lunch: 1 slice of mozzarella stuffed meatloaf, serving of mashed potatoes with butter, green peas with butter.  Calories: 320, 237, 50   Total at lunch: 607
Dinner: Drank a shitload of tequila. Not much mixer. Ate a piece of cheese.  800  Total: 2,107
(Calorie deficit 233) 

Wednesday, April 29

260.06 pounds
Breakfast: bacon, egg, cheese, broccoli frittata muffin, hot dog bun buttered and with melted cheddar cheese, coffee with creamer. Calories: 205, 280, 30  Total: 515
Lunch: Baked ziti          Calories:  400
Dinner: Margaritas, cheddar cheese. Calories: 610, 90  Total 700  Daily total: 1,615 (Calorie deficit=-725)

Thursday, April 30
259.2 pounds
Breakfast: hot dog bun buttered with cheddar cheese, coffee with creamer. Calories: 310
Lunch: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green peas  Calories: 607
Evening: Margaritas, slice of cheddar cheese. Calories 610, 90, total  700  Daily Total: 1,617 (Calorie deficit=  - 723)

Friday, May 1
257.8 pounds
Breakfast: Frittata muffin with cheese, broccoli, and bacon, 1/2 hotdog bun with butter and cheese, milk, juice, coffee with creamer  Calories: 205, 165, 80, 83,30        563         
Lunch: 1 medium-size chicken breast baked in olive oil, 2/3 cup Annie's mac & cheese, 1/2 cup speckled butter beans with butter  Calories: 260, 213, 130  Total: 603  Total  1,166
Evening: Margaritas  610    Total: 1,776    Deficit: - 564  Add 100, and add 90 so up to 1,966.  Deficit: -354

Saturday, May 2
258.8 pounds
Breakfast: Peanut granola bar, Ritz crackers with cheese, coffee with creamer  Calories: 170, 80, 80, 30   Total: 360
Lunch: 1/2 chicken breast baked in olive oil, 2/3 cup mac-n-cheese, 1/2 cup speckled butter beans with butter  Calories: 150, 213, 130  Total: 493 
Evening: Margaritas          570   + 70 (640) Cheese: 90  Total: 730   Daily total: 1,583 (Deficit = -757) 

Sunday, May 3
259.2 pounds
Breakfast: 1/2 hot dog bun with butter and cheese, frittata muffin, Granny Smith apple, coffee with creamer            Calories: 165, 205, 30, 83   Total: 483
Lunch: Chicken and orzo soup with carrots, onion, garlic, and kale, 5 crackers  Calories: 171, 60. Total: 231    
Evening: Margaritas (currently at 540 calories at 6:08 PM).      1,254 Total  + 150=1,404 + 70 =1,474 + 150= 1624.  Done. Going to bed. Bad storms in Nashville. Bad day with my grief.

End Of Week One Of Trying To Cut Calories  Lost 3.6 pounds

Week Two

Monday, May 4 258.6 pounds
Breakfast: 3 slices of turkey bacon, scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, half & half, and parsley cooked in very little butter, O'Brien potatoes, 8 ounces of orange juice, coffee with creamer
Calories:  90, 100, 95, 110, 30  Total: 425

No comments: