Friday, April 10, 2020
On Molly
She was so much of everything in our lives. We got her 6 months after my father died, and I know her spirit got me through those hard months after his death. She has most likely been in greater pain than she could ever let us know, though I could see and tell that she was in pain, and when it got so bad she could not even stand up--which was a very sudden thing--we had to let her go in a matter of days. I like to think she is out romping and being rowdy with her good doggie buddies and her Mom and Pop and whichever siblings have gone on before her, maybe on the Éire Isle from which her breed originated. I can just picture her beautiful red silky flowing coat with the wind blowing all around her as she flies across the soft and welcoming verdant green grass of her homeland. Thank you for your condolences. These have been such a hard 2 days, and I know there will be more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment