So, I have decided to start seeing a therapist. There are no therapists in this town that I would see, so I found one on Psychology Today. He is located in Louisville and is a PsyD. We will talk on the phone tomorrow and go from there. I have been so ready for this, but now I feel anxious and ridiculous, like what do I have to complain or talk about? I'm mostly just lonely. He can't do much with that except make suggestions.
We'll see how this goes.
On the plus side (which is really the minus side), I have lost 14 pounds since September 4th, 2021. I lost most of it by 11/04/21. I didn't gain over the holidays, but I didn't lose either. At the doctor last Wednesday (1/12/21), I weighed 247.2 pounds. I never thought I would see the day that I would say I was quite pleased to weight that amount, but for several years now, I have been over 250. I weighed 265.8 on 9/03/21, but the next day, I weighed 263.2, so I am using that weight to gauge how much weight I have lost. So, that's a loss of 16 going by the scales at the doctor's office, but I weigh two more than that on my scales. Only 90 more pounds to lose. Woot woot! I'm being facetious. That's just incredulous that I can weigh so much, but it is what it is, and I do weigh this much.
No comments:
Post a Comment