Fifth day
The 4th came and went with little fanfare. Worked on a paper
and paid bills in the morning. stopped to see my mom briefly
in the afternoon. Came home and went to bed. Got up, ate,
watched a little tv, thought about all the people out there
celebrating and me at home sad and anything but wanting
to celebrate.
Rainy today. Gloomy, but we need the rain. Herbs are prolific
this year. Japanese beetles are eating all my roses and starting
on the hardy hibiscus.
Lauren called on Monday from Mexico City. She should be in Tampico
by now. No word since Monday.
I want to feel better.
3 comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment