This was the only pic I could find today and I know you can't see much of my eyes, but people tell me there is a kindness there. They used to tell me other things about my eyes too (beautiful color, long lashes, large eyes, bedroom eyes, etc.), but the older you get, the fewer the compliments.
*sigh*
I didn't really know how to put a pic on here before but figured I might as well try to figure it out today as I had nowhere to go & nothing to do...
That's rough and tumble me alright.
I hope things get better too.
I am leaving this weekend to go see The Chieftains in Bloomington, IN at IU. Maybe that will perk me up a bit.
you're funny, jz--I laughed out loud when I read your comment about your eyes...mine are also usually droopy or bloodshot (lack of sleep and allergies to my cats)!
I appreciate your encouragement, cliche or otherwise.
I did get one bit of good news today. I won my unemployment insurance appeal, so they are going to back pay me from the date of termination. Maybe I can get caught up on a few things.
5 comments:
Maggie,
I'm glad you put a picture of yourself here. I saw a picture of you once before...several years ago. You have very kind looking eyes.
Hope things get better for you.
This was the only pic I could find today and I know you can't see much of my eyes, but people tell me there is a kindness there. They used to tell me other things about my eyes too (beautiful color, long lashes, large eyes, bedroom eyes, etc.), but the older you get, the fewer the compliments.
*sigh*
I didn't really know how to put a pic on here before but figured I might as well try to figure it out today as I had nowhere to go & nothing to do...
That's rough and tumble me alright.
I hope things get better too.
I am leaving this weekend to go see The Chieftains in Bloomington, IN at IU. Maybe that will perk me up a bit.
I'm sure your eyes still are beautiful. Don't know about bedroom -- mine are either sleepy or boodshot these days.
Keep your head up. Keep writing. You know things will turn around. (how many more cliches can I manage...)
you're funny, jz--I laughed out loud when I read your comment about your eyes...mine are also usually droopy or bloodshot (lack of sleep and allergies to my cats)!
I appreciate your encouragement, cliche or otherwise.
I did get one bit of good news today. I won my unemployment insurance appeal, so they are going to back pay me from the date of termination. Maybe I can get caught up on a few things.
Wonderful news!
I've been battling insurance companies etc. for the past few months. It sucks. Makes me want to crawl into a hole and stay.
Have fun at the concert.
Post a Comment