Dante HATES Molly. He has swatted her twice so far, both times, he's made her bleed. He was down to business.
I know they have to adjust to one another, but I keep Molly close to me when Dante comes in the room. Oreo is curious. She doesn't hurt Molly, but she hisses when Molly gets too close. Molly so wants to play with them.
Eventually, Oreo may develop a relationship with Molly, but I really don't think Dante will. It's been a zoo around here!
2 comments:
What do the cats think of their new housemate?
I think Bob would like a dog. A little dog.
I can't get one right now but cats live a long, long time, and I'm thinking sometime in the future, Bob will have a dog of his very own.
Dante HATES Molly. He has swatted her twice so far, both times, he's made her bleed. He was down to business.
I know they have to adjust to one another, but I keep Molly close to me when Dante comes in the room. Oreo is curious. She doesn't hurt Molly, but she hisses when Molly gets too close. Molly so wants to play with them.
Eventually, Oreo may develop a relationship with Molly, but I really don't think Dante will. It's been a zoo around here!
Post a Comment