She is so beautiful! She's smart, but she still doesn't know how to let me know she has to go outside to potty. If I am not watching her 100% of the time when she's out of her kennel, and if I am not running her outside constantly, she pees in the house.
She does her other business outside, but she just can't seem to figure out that she can't pee on the carpet or floors.
Of course, the carpet in the livingroom is old and will be going when she's housebroken, but I don't want her to get in the habit of thinking she can pee inside.
I forgot how much work it is to housebreak and teach a dog obedience things.
Surely she'll have it down in a month or so.
Bob would probably do well with a dog, but I doubt Elmo would.
2 comments:
Oh
my
god.
I want one.
Sigh.
I love dogs. Regardless of what I said under my post of Bob's photo, I love dogs. It's hard to be unhappy around a dog. They're so damned joyful.
Thank you so much for this display of your menagerie.
Nice lookin' cats, too.
She is so beautiful! She's smart, but she still doesn't know how to let me know she has to go outside to potty. If I am not watching her 100% of the time when she's out of her kennel, and if I am not running her outside constantly, she pees in the house.
She does her other business outside, but she just can't seem to figure out that she can't pee on the carpet or floors.
Of course, the carpet in the livingroom is old and will be going when she's housebroken, but I don't want her to get in the habit of thinking she can pee inside.
I forgot how much work it is to housebreak and teach a dog obedience things.
Surely she'll have it down in a month or so.
Bob would probably do well with a dog, but I doubt Elmo would.
Glad you enjoyed the pictures!
Post a Comment