Spent some time in Nashville last night. Discussed the doors of perception. Didn't discuss Jim Morrison or The Doors.
Listened to Warren Zevon (Preludes--posthumous collection) all the way home. Don't know how to say where this all this ties together. I am a rider tonight.
3 comments:
Ahh. You're always making me feel young again...bringing back the music I listened to "back then." When I was 14/15 I was in love with Jim Morrison--had that poster on my wall. I barely noticed he was dead. Roadhouse Blues was my favorite song...look what I found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MJDELjoqYE
You are young! I am the one who's getting older, so much older. Some days, it is like Dylan says: I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now, but not many!
I've always loved The Doors and listen to them often. I got the box set for Christmas several years ago. Thanks for the link--I'll check it out.
I used to have the box set, too. Did you see the movie with Val Kilmer? I was in love with Val Kilmer after that.
Post a Comment