Sunday, February 08, 2009


Pink Trees
George Colin

2 comments:

james said...

gosh i love this. thanks for posting it, maggie.

and as for the spider motif, so long as jung didn't say you were meant to have eight legs, there's prolly not much to be concerned about.

Maggie said...

I love George's work so much, jim. I have about a dozen of his pastels and many pieces of his wood sculptures. He's not afraid of color, and I think his choices are spot on. It makes me happy to look at a George piece.

Ha on the Jung comment! I actually think it's a positive message to see spiders in your dream. However, to be slashed across the back and know you're going to be killed by a grizzly bear ain't no pinic. I realized the bear was going to kill me, so I rewound the dream and the bear (bears, actually--there wre several grizzlies and polar bears) got shot. Bad as that was, I preferred it to feeling the warm blood oozing out of the slashes on my back.