Monday, May 11, 2020

Week Three: Extremely Unhealthy Fat

Week Three: Extremely Unhealthy Fat

Monday, May 11
259.8 pounds Gained 1.2 pounds this week. Weigh 2.8 pounds less than when I started two weeks ago.
Breakfast: 1 English muffin with butter, 2 slices of bacon, glass of orange juice, coffee with creamer Calories: 150, 90, 110, 30  Total: 380
Lunch: 1/2 chicken breast seared in butter and olive oil and baked, 1/2 slice of provolone cheese, mushrooms and spring garlic cooking in butter, asparagus with spring garlic cooked in bacon grease, 1 cup pasta salad  Calories: 184, 45, 54, 300  Total: 583
Evening: It is now 8:49, and I am at at total of 1,670 calories. I do not know if I will have more before I go to bed. I wish I could change.

Tuesday, May 12

Wednesday, May 13

10:03 AM  When I decided on Monday, April 27 that I had to lose weight, I felt very determined. I lost 3.5 pounds that week.  In week two, I felt much less determined and fairly certain I had set myself up to fail again, so I didn't do well and gained back 1. 4 pounds.  I was going to weigh in every day this week, but I have decided not to. I am also not going to write down what I eat or total calories this week.  I really don't think I can ever succeed at weight loss.  I will try to focus on setting daily goals this week as I have been doing very little other than lying in bed playing Solitaire on my phone, occasionally reading, watching the birds, and cooking meals.  I will start a goal sheet today. I will make notes on here each day about how well I achieved any of my goals. 

No comments: