Week Two (starting weight on week one, April 27th, 262.2 pounds. Lost 3.6 pounds in week one) I did an average number of calories from last week and came up with 1,870.
Monday, May 4
258.6 pounds
Breakfast: 3 slices of turkey bacon, scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, half & half, and parsley cooked in very little butter, O'Brien potatoes, 8 ounces of orange juice, coffee with creamer
Calories: 90, 100, 95, 110, 30 Total: 425
Lunch: 1 cup Annie's mac-and-cheese, 1/2 cup speckled butter beans Calories: 320, 130 Total: 450
Evening: 590 + 150 + 100=840 Daily total: 1,715 Deficit from last week's daily average: -155 Deficit from the beginning=-625
Tuesday, May 5
259.4 pounds
Breakfast: 3 slices of turkey bacon, 2 boiled eggs, glass of dark chocolate almond milk, coffee with creamer Calories: 90, 140, 100, 30 Total: 360
Lunch: 1/2 of a hamburger with pepper jack cheese, caramelized onions, and pickles, spinach au gratin. Calories: 350, 200 Total: 550
Evening: 590 (as of 7:43 PM) add 70 Total 660. Total for today: 1,570 Add: 80 and 160 Total: 1,820 Deficit from last week's daily averge is -50. Deficit from beginning daily calories is -520
Wednesday, May 6 (discouraged)
259.8 pounds
Breakfast: 1/2 leftover cheeseburger, coffee with cream Calories: 350, 30 Total: 380
Lunch: less than 1/2 of a burrito jalisco with guacamole, 12 chips, 1/4 cup cheese dip, 1/4 cup black beans (having to guess calories) Calories: 300, 175, 180, 60 Total: 715
Evening: margaritas, chips, cheese dip. Best guess takes my calorie count to 1,950.
Thursday, May 7
258.8 pounds
Breakfast: medium gala apple, serving of cottage cheese, breakfast bar, coffee with creamer Calories: 90, 110, 160, 30 Total: 390
Lunch: Leftover burrito Jalisco, 12 chips, 1/4 cup cheese dip, 1/4 cup black beans, Oreo cookie Calories: 250, 140, 180, 60, 120 Total: 740
Evening: I had already eaten 1,130 calories before the evening. Tonight, I am not going to post what I ate or drank nor the calories. I can see I am going in the direction I always go in. Up for a week at the most and right back down again. I have never been able to do what so many other people do who can stay to a plan for months. I am angry at myself, which is nothing new, but I am also just completely aware that this is my pattern. I am not going to weigh tomorrow, and I may not keep a food journal tomorrow. I am not doing well with this. As usual.
Friday, May 8
259 pounds (started the week at 258.6)
Breakfast: 1/2 of a two egg omelet with a splash of milk, parsley, spring garlic, ham, onion, cheese and cooked in butter, an orange, and coffee with creamer Calories: 240, 65, 30 Total: 335
Lunch: 1/2 a piece of chicken cordon bleu, rice, bechamel sauce, stir-fried asparagus, onions, and mushrooms cooked in olive oil Calories: 180, 170, 130, 150 Total: 630
Evening: Not even going to list it. guessing about 800 Total: 1,760
Saturday, May 9
Did Not Weigh
Breakfast: 1/2 buttered baguette breakfast sandwich with bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese, glass of milk, coffee with creamer Calories: 170, 135, 100, 80, 30 Total: 515
Lunch: 1/3 cordon bleu, 1/2 cup rice, bechamel, stir-fried asparagus, onion, and mushrooms Calories: 500
Evening: Margaritas, chips, dip, cheese dip, chips Not going to count calories.
Sunday, May 10
Did Not Weigh
Breakfast: English muffin with butter, 1 1/2 slices of ham, slice of cheese, glass of milk, coffee with creamer Calories 150, 100, 80, 80, 30 Total: 440
Lunch: 1/4 piece of cordon bleu, 1/2 cup rice, Bechamel sauce Calories: 90, 100, 130 Total: 320
Evening: about 800 calories
End Of Week Two
I did not do well this week at all. I gained back 1.2 pounds. I ate an average of 1,800 calories a day. I had no days in which I ate no more than 1,500 calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment