That's How The Light Gets In
I need to wrap gifts. I need to do laundry. I will
do my best.
Cooked Orange glazed pork chops with teriyaki
noodles. Stir fried some scallions and edamame
and tossed them in the noodles. Served the pork
on top. All very good.
We had our Christmas party at work yesterday.
I must say it was the most fun I've ever had
at an office Christmas party. More to come about that.
This song is resonating tonight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zKk76YkF1U
5 comments:
Sounds like a great dinner. What's edamame?
The song I never heard, but love the words! :)
The dinner was really great and really easy. Edamame is a shelled soy bean. I can only get them in the organic section of my grocery store.
I adore Leonard Cohen. I want to marry him, but I can't have two husbands!
No, I want to BE him!
Glad you liked the song.
I'll post the recipe on my blog. It's a Rachel Ray (haven't cooked any RR recipes in some time--this was truly easy and tasty!).
You make me hungry. Wish I could cook like you!
Karen,
I bet you cook some wonderful food! I'm just always yakking about what I cook because I love to cook and especially to cook something healthy and different!
You keep "yakking" about what you cook! I love it!
Post a Comment