Wednesday, July 22, 2020

If

If a never have a true, real friend before I leave this Earth, should I at least not care about what surrounds me every day, for myself? I have been letting so many things go in this house, but this house is all I have.  I am grateful for it.  Grateful I am not on the streets and don't live in a double-wide. I don't say that to bash anyone, and I would be grateful for a doublewide or single mobile home if that is all I could afford.  I lived in one for 8 years in the early years of my marriage. 

It becomes increasingly harder to want to write anything.  I just repeat what I have been saying for years, and I make so many typos that I get tired of having to go back and correct them.

The pandemic is raging,  The Orange Idiot is sending troops into cities (we are becoming an authoritarian country), things are bad everywhere.  I don't want to elaborate.  I am too tired.

No comments: