I think she's lovely (and she's smart, funny, and caring too!). My son has excellent taste!
The one of them in front of the flowers truly represents what this house is like--lots of beauty sprinkled in with lots of things that need to be done (look at my house--paint peeling off the shutters and exterior--looks terrible but no money to paint it right now!).
I love my kitchen, too--thanks for noticing--a lot of work went into it, and, as with most things around here, there's more to be done. If you enlarge the pic, you can see where Molly chewed up the quarter round and baseboard near the kitchen door--one of the many Molly-chewed-up areas of the house!
I'll post some more pics soon, and would take pictures of all my flowers in all their seasons and post them, but I don't have a camera. Mine is shot. I borrowed one from my daughter-in-law to take these pictures.
2 comments:
(gasp!) She is a knock-out! With the white dress and boquet it looks like they're getting married.
Also, what beautiful huge flowers. And I love your kitchen! You should post more pics of your home and garden.
I think she's lovely (and she's smart, funny, and caring too!). My son has excellent taste!
The one of them in front of the flowers truly represents what this house is like--lots of beauty sprinkled in with lots of things that need to be done (look at my house--paint peeling off the shutters and exterior--looks terrible but no money to paint it right now!).
I love my kitchen, too--thanks for noticing--a lot of work went into it, and, as with most things around here, there's more to be done. If you enlarge the pic, you can see where Molly chewed up the quarter round and baseboard near the kitchen door--one of the many Molly-chewed-up areas of the house!
I'll post some more pics soon, and would take pictures of all my flowers in all their seasons and post them, but I don't have a camera. Mine is shot. I borrowed one from my daughter-in-law to take these pictures.
Glad you enjoyed! They had a really fun night!
Post a Comment