Wednesday, February 27, 2019

1.334

I pushed myself to 25 minutes today, but I was tired and walked slower than yesterday, but again, my goal is minutes at this point--not speed. I hope to build up to that. I did 29 laps. 23 laps is a mile, so my calculations (steps per mile) tell me I walked 1.334 miles today.  I'm hot and sweaty.  I have so much admiration for those folks on FB (Terezka and Anne who post that they frequently walk 20,000 steps or more or walk 10 miles or more).  They are thin.  I wonder if they could do it with nine 10-pound bowling balls attached to them. I feel certain that would get them near my weight or even under my weight. Yikes!  I would sure be in good shape if I did that, but I am trying to just think about me right now and my goals, and if I can start getting 30 minutes in 3 times a week and then 5 times a week, I will feel good about that.  The important thing is this: I did it! I walked again today!

No comments: