Monday, February 11, 2019

Flowers


Trying to figure out how to post on my blog again. It's been a long time. Sanja and Wes came to visit this past weekend, and Sanja brought me flowers. She gave me some for my birthday, and I told her how much I love getting flowers and how infrequently I get them. I think she was listening. It was sweet of her to remember and to bring me a bouquet of flowers.

This is my second day of no FB. It's been raining all day, and normally there is nothing I like much better than an all day rain, but today, it is just enhancing the loneliness and low mood. I don't feel very inspired to do anything. I don't want to read, and I don't want to clean anything up, and I don't want to make anything, and I don't want to call anyone, and I don't want to watch a movie. I guess I will just go get in bed. Too early to drink. I did figure out that I can email myself a picture from my phone and then save it to my computer. I can then upload the picture from my computer to my blog. I couldn't figure out how to load to my blog directly from my phone.

No comments: