I had all of the pictures from my phone transferred to discs (or is that disks? I'm going with disks). Now, I can start deleting photos from my phone to free up some space for--guess?--more photos! My phone is very old (Samsung S3), and it is out of storage, so I can't put any apps on it, but when I delete these 3,880 photos off, I will probably have some room. What I am trying to figure out now is how to transfer them directly to my blog and how to delete them. So far, I have only learned how to transfer them to my desktop and then to my blog. I am not completely computer illiterate, but I am always fearful to try something thinking I may lose my pictures or delete my blog or something, so I am apprehensive to try to do things I have not been shown how to do and have never learned how to do. So, I'll share some pics today.
It's been a low-key morning. I didn't sleep well last night and have been very tired all day. I have been reading more of The Naked and The Dead, playing Solitaire on my phone, and I cooked a nice lunch--baked lemon pepper cod, herbed rice, and a stir fry medley of veggies (yellow squash, onion, red pepper, broccoli, sliced green onion, and cilantro). I'm still really bummed that I can't taste much, and what I can taste, does not taste like it once did. More about that at another time. I don't feel like getting into it today.




No comments:
Post a Comment