Saturday, October 18, 2008

In Memory Of William Patrick Rudd

This is the first night I've cried for him. And for
his mom and sister, his father and stepmother and stepbrother,
and all who loved him. He was too young. He was a good
man, a good son, a good friend, and a person who gave his life
for what he believed in. I am so filled with sorrow.

In his short time on this earth, he sure did a lot of living.

May the universe surround his parents and loved ones in this
time of loss.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE8pRDkwLlw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FgcsRCiJk8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HpCv0grpW4

2 comments:

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Maggie,

We should all be grateful for William's great sacrifice. The videos were very touching and sad. I specially liked the first one! What a great loss for his family, and loved ones!

Maggie said...

Patrick will be greatly missed.

The outpouring of support from the community was amazing. I have rarely known a day in which everything becomes so quiet. No one spoke a word along the funeral procession route not at the cemetery.