I loooove the Doors! In fact, Jim Morrison was the first poet I ever read--at 15.
I was a hippie child...born in 58...listened to lots of Doors and Hendrix and Joplin and Dylan...The music always takes me back there--there. When I was young and vulnerable bust strong. I was a bit of a hell-raiser, but not anymore. Not such a bad thing to raise hell now and again, but I don't have the energy anymore. You can be a hell-raiser and make it matter. I didn't. Maybe now I can in a more subtle and meaningful way.I just like where this music takes me. Glad you liked it, too.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I loooove the Doors! In fact, Jim Morrison was the first poet I ever read--at 15.
I was a hippie child...born in 58...listened to lots of Doors and Hendrix and Joplin and Dylan...
The music always takes me back there--there. When I was young and vulnerable bust strong. I was a bit of a hell-raiser, but not anymore.
Not such a bad thing to raise hell now and again, but I don't have the energy anymore.
You can be a hell-raiser and make it matter. I didn't. Maybe now I can in a more subtle and meaningful way.
I just like where this music takes me. Glad you liked it, too.
Post a Comment