Life without FB has been different. I have watched a lot of movies (just looked at my list--that's not a lot of movies!, but compared to only watching HGTV and Chopped, it is progress in trying to be engaged as opposed to trying to be numb and tune out anything of substance) but am not reading enough. I am still reading The Naked and The Dead, which is a good book, but I am struggling to stay focused when I read--even when reading the newspaper. Here are the movies I have watched since I deactivated my FB account (it feels silly to make a point of saying anything about FB, but I need the perspective right now).
Roma
Manchester by the Sea
At Eternity's Gate
The Two Killings of Sam Cooke
Day For Night (Truffaut)
There are others, but I can't think of them at the moment.
I walked my 20 minutes today, and I only got in one mile. I felt like I was walking slower, and I was! That's okay. My plan/goal is 20 minutes. It's not about speed at this point. I felt tired today and didn't want to even finish the 20 minutes, but I did! So, my goal was to walk for 20 minutes, 2-3 times a week for the first two weeks of my Fitness Formula membership, and I have walked 3 times since Tuesday, so I have met my goal and can now exceed it if I feel like walking again tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday. Tuesday is the start of week two.
No comments:
Post a Comment