Saturday, March 02, 2019

Uncertain

I got back on FB yesterday. I posted some pictures, commented on the documentary Icarus and the film Hell Or High Water, posted music from Townes van Zandt, John Prine, & Jeff Buckley, and updated my home page with a new picture of Isaac, Zollie, and Keen.  It felt good to be corresponding with people, but I drank too much and listened to too much sad music and cried a lot. I didn't feel well when I got up this morning, and I'm sure it is because of the alcohol and because I stayed up too late.  So, I do think I need to curtail my time on FB. I need to leave it active, I suppose, and just not get on there.  I can try that. I unfriended so many people, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I don't want loads of folks viewing my timeline.

Not sure if I'll go walking today.  I think I would feel better if I did walk, but we'll see.

March movies:

Hell Or High Water
Icarus

No comments: