Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Blue

I didn't make a goals list today.  I am down.  A FB friend blocked me last night after he said I was badgering him about something he posted. He actually blocked me.  That's more extreme than unfriending.  I feel sad about it, but the sadness will pass.  I can be a very difficult person.

I will make some goals tomorrow.  Otherwise, I fear tomorrow will be like today--in bed most of the day.

We spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights in Nashville. Zollie's birthday party was Sunday.  It was a cute party, and all of the kids enjoyed themselves.  Isaac did well considering he was just hospitalized 2 weeks ago.  He did pick u p the needle on Jon's turntable twice. The first time, Jon told him not to touch it. The next time, Jon was more harsh.  Lauren thinks it's an impulse control issue.  Isaac is working on that.  I want him to know that we are all there for him.  I hope he does know that.

We're under a severe thunderstorm watch until 8 (it's 4:52). It's overcast with dark clouds but still no rain. I spent about an hour watering this morning and pulling weeds, so I can't say I didn't do something today. 

Wish my mood would improve.  This is getting old.

No comments: