Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Goals from yesterday and today's goals

Goals for today:
Read
Play solitaire
Clean the dining room
Clean the kitchen
Put away my clothes
Put summer clothes in Lauren's room
Start taking the tree down


Those were yesterday's goals (Monday, 1/13/20). I did read, play solitaire, clean the dining room, & cleaned some of the kitchen (did not mop the floor). I did hang my clothes up and put away clothes that needed to go in the drawer.  I took the summer clothes out of my closet and took them to Lauren's room, and I did start taking ornaments off the tree, so I guess I got a lot done.

I also took some photos I like yesterday and put more bird food out. 

Today:

Get the tree down and put away
Go through old ornaments and decide what to keep
Mop the kitchen floor
Dust the house
Clean the bathroom
Put clothes in Lauren's room away
Read
Play solitaire
Take some pictures
Get my binoculars out
Put memory card in camera
Straighten up the house (pick up things in each room which do no belong and take to correct place)

Another picture for today. It's a picture of a seedpod: 




No comments: